Quotation


“To be on a quest is nothing more or less than to become an asker of questions.” -Sam Keen

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dentists and Gynos and Bloodwork, oh my!

So, I took my recruiter’s advice and scheduled all of my doctor’s appts before I even received my medical packet in the mail. I’m hoping this plan doesn’t blow up in my face, since I scheduled all of my appointments (GP, dentist, gynecologist, optician and psychologist) 3 1/2 weeks after my nomination--even though the PC tells you the papers will come in 3-4 weeks. Whoopies. The thing is, my going to Montreal at the end of May, so the following week wouldn’t have worked. I just want to get all this medical stuff out of the way ASAP.


I’ve set up an alter to the United States Post Office God, and am willing to perform blood sacrifices, if necessary.

In other news, I applied for a job at L.L. Bean. I’m hoping they’ll hire me (and give me that sweet discount). Oh, and I only have to write one more essay in my undergraduate career!!!!!!!!! Thrilled does not even begin to describe how I’m feeling. Graduation, here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment